MANAGER REQUIRED for exclusive Bonefishing Club located East End of Grand Bahama
The Manager is solely responsible for club operations including:
- Day to day functions, management of office and reservations; marketing and promotion; budgets and inventories.
- Management and training of employees to include housekeeping, kitchen, grounds, maintenance, and fishing departments.
- Upholding all required safety and operational standards, licenses, permits, and certifications.
Qualified applicant must possess the following credentials and skills:
- Minimum 10+ years club or resort senior management experience
- Hospitality, marketing, and human resources expertise.
- Strong computer skills to include: experience with reservation software, accounting software (QuickBooks), e-mail (Outlook), and inventory software.
- Maintenance and repair experience to include: working knowledge of auto and marine mechanics.
- Purchasing experience to include: food, supplies, hard and soft goods, mechanics, and tackle.
- Experience generating and analyzing reports to include: P&L, Balance Sheet, budgetary, and expenditure projections.
- Maritime experience to include: certification for USCC 50 Ton Masters, knowledge of local fishing waters, bonefishing, fly fishing, and flats fishing.
- Must have a professional presentation; strong social and communication skills.
Salary to be commensurate with experience. All applications to be submitted to: Bahamabone@gmail.com
FULL TIME Gardener/handyman needed. Contact: 439-0680 or 438-8483.
LOOKING FOR cashier/clerk with building material experience. Male Bartender needed. Send resume to email: email@example.com. Call: 808-3429.
ONE HOUSEKEEPER needed. Applicant must be able to clean, sanitize; honest and reliable. Call: 602-5622.
ONE HOUSEKEEPER/caregiver needed. Applicant must be fluent in creole, honest, patient and reliable. Call: 602-5622.
ONE COOK needed for Jamaican Restaurant. Applicants must be well knowledgeable in authentic Jamaican cuisine. Please call 602-5622.
WELDING AND fabricating company wishes to employ suitably qualified craftsmen for the following positions. Fax resume to 351-7547.
- Certified A1 Welders and Pipe Fitters
- High school diploma
- Able to read and understand blueprints
- Reasonable knowledge of types of pipes and fittings
- Must be proficient in SMAW & GTAW welding procedures
- Must be proficient in stainless steel, hazelly, mild steel, cast steel/iron and aluminum welding
- Must be safety conscious10-15 years of relevant experience in related field is desired.
FARM LABOURERS needed. Contact: Gedeon’s Farm, Marsh Harbour, Abaco 475-1641.
HANDYMAN NEEDED. Call: 441-6857 from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
LIVE-IN HOUSEKEEPER (BILINGUAL) To maintain a clean, sanitary, comfortable and tidy environment and providing meal preparation for private household. Must be bilingual (Fluent in Spanish). Driver’s license required for errands, school pick-ups/drop-off etc. Reliability, organizational skills, integrity and honesty. Age: Mature (40-45). P.O. Box F-42640.
OFFICE MANAGER must be a people’s person and have a Bachelor’s Degree with 3 or more years of experience. Send résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org
WAREHOUSE REP and cashier wanted. Email résumé to email@example.com.
BROKERAGE ASSISTANT wanted. Past shipping experience a plus. Email résumé to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3 days a week general house work. 2 days a week Spanish tutoring. (Fluently speaking). Age: Matured (30-35). Wage: Negotiable. 727-7888.
MEDICAL OFFICE looking for Medical Assistant.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Application • Must be able to multitask • Must be friendly and willing to learn. Send CV/Resume to the following email address: email@example.com. References must have a valid phone contact.